Why stay at the International Scout & Guide Camping Grounds at the IOAC?
- 5 acres of dedicated and exclusive Scout & Guide camping grounds on our 18-acre campus, plenty of room for camping, programme activities and fun!
- Unique design allows groups drop and pick up their gear right where they camp, no hauling required!
- Modern bespoke toilet and shower facilities.
- Wet weather shelter.
- Area for backwoods fire lighting.
- Enough pioneering poles for any grand design, all free to use
- Ample drinking water taps.
- Heated pot-wash facilities.
- Full access to our on-campus Outdoor Adventure Centre that includes a High Ropes Park, Raft Building, Kayaking, Archery, Crate Stacking, Axe-throwing (for the over 16s), Team Building Games, Battlezone archery tag and our tough “Berserker” Viking inspired assault course!
- Tailor made packages incorporating camping fees and activities to suit every budget, have your programme sorted before you arrive!
- On-campus shop, café with games area and takeaway. Scoutcamp.ie and IOAC merchandise available.
- Kids disco on Friday nights and live music on Saturday Nights during July and August.
- Full access to our 800-person amphitheatre, great for a campfire!
- Meet Scouts & Guides from other areas.
- Only 3 minutes from Rosslare Harbour Europort, 1hr 45mins from Dublin airport.
- Plenty of other great amenities in the wider Wexford area to see and explore.
- Ample parking for buses and other vehicles in our main carpark.
Our International Scout & Guide Camping Grounds have been lovingly designed and created by lifelong scouts, making sure that we have everything you need for your next camping adventure!